Help us make history as we celebrate our 75th Anniversary. With over 200 dealers in attendance last year we know this year will be a huge success with your participation. We offer many sponsorship opportunities to fit everyone’s budget. Click here to download the sponsorship package.
A la Carte Sponsorships Are Available. Click here to reserve your a la carte sponsorship such as the welcome reception, name badge, turndown service, tote bag insert or convention program ad.
Already registered as an exhibitor and need additional badges? Click here to order additional exhibitor/sponsor attendee name badges.
EXHIBIT HALL LOCATION
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Meeting Room: International Ballroom
The exhibit hall is carpeted
Number of Booths: 66
EXPO HALL & REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Ø Exhibitor Registration 3:30pm – 7pm*
Friday, October 23, 2015
Ø Exhibitor Registration 8am – 3pm *
Ø Exhibitor Move In 8am – 3pm **
Ø Expo Grand Opening w/Dinner 5pm – 9pm
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Ø Exhibitor Registration 8am – 3pm*
Ø Breakfast with Exhibitors 8am – 9am
Ø Lunch with Exhibitors 12pm – 2:30pm
Ø Exhibitor Breakdown 2:30pm – 5pm**
*Name Badges will be available for pick-up during registration hours only.
**Move-in and move-out must be completed during the scheduled times.
EXHIBITOR KIT INFORMATION/EXHIBIT SERVICES COMPANY
The exhibit booth rental fee does not include unpacking, assembly, dismantling, shipping, electrical, or phone lines. These services can be ordered through the official FIADA 2015 Convention trade show coordinator GEMs. You will be emailed a copy of the exhibit services manual within a few days of your registration with your login information to place an order.
BOOTH SPACE ASSIGNMENTS
Booth space is not considered reserved until paid in full. Sponsors will receive premium booth space assignments. Non-sponsor booth space assignments will be made based on order received and level of FIADA support. FIADA will take into consideration proximity of similar product/service types and will make every effort to be mindful of competitors. FIADA will assign booth space by October 2, 2015 and inform the designated exhibitor show contact with a final email confirmation of their booth space location.
Terms & Conditions
1. AGREEMENT & BOOTH ASSIGNMENT – Contract is not valid unless paid in full. Booths will be assigned by October 2, 2015 and exhibitor contact will be notified via email confirmation.
2. CANCELLATION – No cancellation shall be acknowledged unless received by FIADA’s Tallahassee office in writing. All cancellations will be assessed a $50.00 administrative fee. Should an exhibitor wish to cancel 30-60 days before the set-up date, a 50% refund will be made by FIADA; no refunds will be made for cancellation with less than 30 days’ notice.
3. LITERATURE DISTRIBUTION – All literature must be distributed within the booth space assigned. No materials may be placed on tables or chairs, attached to meeting space walls or ceilings or left in public placed or distributed in aisles, lounge areas or other exhibitor booths. Items found in these places will be disposed.
4. DAMAGE TO PROPERTY – Exhibitors are liable for any damage caused to building, floors, walls, columns or to standard exhibit equipment or to other exhibitor’s property.
5. FIRE AND SAFETY REGULATIONS – All local regulations will be strictly enforced and the exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with such regulations. Fire hose cabinets and exits must be left accessible and in full view at all times. All disposable materials and decorations must be flameproof and subject to inspection.
6. LIABILITY AND INSURANCE – Exhibitors are responsible for securing all necessary licenses or consents. Exhibitor aggress to indemnify, defend and hold FIADA harmless and against any claim of consents. Exhibitor aggress to indemnify, defend and hold FIADA harmless from and against any claim of liability and any incident or resulting loss, cost or damage for failure to obtain these licenses or consents.
7. ELIGIBLE EXHIBITS – FIADA reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or products for inclusion in the convention and reserves the right to reject, evict or prohibit any exhibit in whole or in part, or any exhibitor, or his representatives, with or without cause.
8. EXHIBITITOR SETUP & BREAKDOWN – Early Breakdown Penalty: This contract is a binding exhibit agreement between the exhibiting company and the FIADA. In signing this agreement, the exhibiting company agrees that its exhibit materials will be setup by the stated "Setup Time” of this contract. During expo hours, all materials and furniture must be maintained within the designated booth space. Also, by signing this contract, the exhibiting company agrees that no party will disassemble or "tear-down” exhibit materials before the aforementioned "tear-down” time. (TBD) If exhibit materials are broken down without the consent of show management (FIADA) before the designated tear down time, the exhibiting company will be charged a $500.00 contract penalty. This penalty will be invoiced to the company via the US Mail and the invoice will state the that charge is because of breach of contract by the early dismantling of the exhibiting company’s exhibit booth and/or materials. If this penalty invoice is not paid and remains outstanding, the exhibiting company will not be allowed to exhibit at future FIADA conventions until the penalty invoice is paid in full.
The Sponsor has reviewed and agrees to abide by the conditions indicated in the Sponsorship Opportunities materials. Sponsor authorizes the use, publication, dissemination, and placement of its logos, trademarks, service marks, copyrighted materials, or any other materials it provides to the convention or its organizers for publication or use on or in connection with any written, audio, and video materials, advertisements, signs, website, or any other form of media. The Florida Independent Automobile Dealers Association reserves the right to reject or terminate this Application and Contract for Sponsorship at its sole discretion.
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL
There is a FIADA Room Block at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. You can reserve your room by calling the number above and mentioning group code "FIA". You can also book your room through the FIADA Group Page, using the same code. Reservations must be made by September 20, 2015 in order to qualify for the group rate of $139 (plus tax).