Classes are offered in 8 locations: Orlando, Ocoee, Tampa, Sarasota, Daytona, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. In two days you will learn the required information for your license and be afforded the opportunity to ask questions of the FIADA trainer. Class time is from 8am to 5pm.
Three Easy Ways to Register:
(1) Register Online
(2) Fax your registration to (850) 385-3251. Click here for the FAX Registration Form
(3) Call FIADA toll-free (800) 237-0448 and register over the phone.
Here's what some of our students have to say:
- "My experience was awesome. I was very fortunate to have such good
instructors who covered all the rules and regulations and provided me with the tools
I need to be a successful dealer.” – Mitcheller @ Fort Lauderdale
"Found the experience enjoyable
and very informative. Having prior sales experience I was surprised how much I
didn’t know.” – Leo @ Jacksonville 2/19/13
- "The instructor was
amazing! He really knows what he is talking about and I felt like he explained
it to where I understood fully. It was well worth the money to come in person.” – Donna @ Tampa 6/2/13
- "Enjoyed the simplicity of instructor explaining complicated rules &
regulations. Thanks for real life examples.” – Greg @ Jacksonville 07/23/13
Effective January 1, 2013, a transfer or cancellation fee will apply to students who cancel or reschedule their Pre-Licensing class registration. All students must register in advance and pay in full to qualify for the $155 rate. The Registration fee reserves your seat, Dealer Training Manual, and class certificate, which is valid for six months from the date received. FIADA membership is not included, but a discount is offered during class. Please review policy updates below:
- Registration - $155.00 Please submit registrations with payment to FIADA at least 24 hours prior to the course. Reservations can be made by fax, phone, or online.
- On-site Registration - $175.00 Walk-ins must arrive before 8:00AM and pay in full.
- Transfer Fee - $25.00 If you wish to transfer your registration to another scheduled class date, a 48 hour notice is required, and a transfer fee is applied.
- Cancellations - $50.00 If you need to cancel your class registration, advance notice is required, and a $50 cancelation fee will be applied.
*Please Note* Due to limited and reserved seating, we can not allow sit-in’s. If you have a disability which requires that you bring an assistant, please let FIADA know at the time of registration so we can make appropriate arrangements. No-shows will not be refunded.