This course covers information about:
- What is acceptable proof of ownership in Florida, other states, and other countries,
- When notarization is acceptable or required,
- Where to find proof of present and past ownership,
- Odometer readings,
- When and how to remove or add a lein, and
- Where to find answers to other questions as your business grows.
Examples and case studies are provided to clarify ownership. This course provides 8 hours of Continuing Education credit which is required every 2 years. The certificate issued at the end of the class is valid for two years.