This course covers information about:
- What is acceptable proof of ownership in Florida, other states, and other countries,
- When notarization is acceptable or required,
- Where to find proof of present and past ownership,
- Odometer readings,
- When and how to remove or add a lien, and
- Where to find answers to other questions as your business grows.
Examples and case studies are provided to clarify ownership. This course provides 8 hours of Continuing Education credit which is required every 2 years. The certificate issued at the end of the class is valid for two years.
In-Person Title & Registration Course: $79.00 for Members / $99 Non-Members / $120 at door
Online Title & Registration Course: FREE for Members / $39.95 Non-Members / $19.95 without C.E. Credit
Want to take the course but don't need Continuing Education credit? Take the Online T&R Course for $19.95. You will NOT receive a certificate, and you will NOT receive Continuing Education credit, but this is a great way to learn the material.